Use and Care
Before using your Indigo Falls product, please:
1. Slowly peel off the labels on the outside of the tumblers and bottles.
2. Wash the products thoroughly as noted below.
Stainless Steel Drinkware:
* Handwash Only. Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
Do not place Indigo Falls stainless steel drinkware in a dishwasher, microwave, stove or freezer as extreme temperatures could ruin the vacuum insulated seal and therefore its thermal properties. Never use in a microwave. It is dangerous to do so.
Preserve the beautiful artwork of your Indigo Falls by not using abrasive sponges or scouring pads as they could scratch your product. We recommend a soft sponge or wash cloth with mild dishwashing soap.
Do not use bleach- or chlorine-based cleaners to wash or clean your stainless steel drinkware.
Lids and Straws:
Indigo Falls replacement lids and straws are top rack dishwasher safe or wash by hand.
We recommend removing all components of the lids for a thorough cleaning.
1. The outer 0-ring can be removed and cleaned. This is highly recommended to avoid build up of bacteria.
2. The black flip top lid and the inner grey lid with gasket can also be removed. We recommend removing these to thoroughly clean the lid.
Glassware and ceramic mugs:
For normal, occasional use, glassware and ceramic mugs are top rack dishwasher and microwave safe unless otherwise noted on the particular product. Please avoid using scouring pads or harsh chemicals to avoid harming the decorative art. For longest wear, we still recommend hand washing to fully preserve the beauty of the decorated art and avoid long-term fading.